Saturday, August 15, 2015

What is Nirvana?

Yeah. What is Nirvana? Down the centuries many master's from many religions talked about it and yet, do we know what nirvana is? And honestly I have not achieved it. But why in the hell would I write about it if I have not attained myself? Well, it sounds right to me. It's convincing enough that I should perceive this more than anything else in my life.
I kept thinking about my life as it is today. Everyday I wake up and before even I can think about the wonderland of sleep I start thinking about what's for breakfast, my schedule at work and etc. And one fine day it struck me like a thunder. Although everyday I kept reading books about Nirvana, that day it was a different feeling. It was this thought "What it will be like if my whole life was "snap of a finger"?
You do it with such freedom, no pain, no thoughts, no worry about future. If you do the same when your thumb is injured, it's a "Pain in the ass".
That's what the master's have been saying. Mind is your thumb. When it's healthy, life is a "Snap of a finger". When it's not, life is NOT.
Nirvana does not in any way change the physical aspect's of life but it changes the way you perceive things. Perception is not self centered anymore. You start seeing the things as it is. For the first time you start seeing the nature naked, in it own purity.

Welcome to the world of Nirvana. Let us take a step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment